Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wrong timing for Bieber Fever (or whatever you want to call it).

It was an absolute agony, I tell ya. 

Driving to work, I listen to just one particular radio station, because I need a 'pick-me-up' before I begin 'life' at work. But waddya know, they were playing Bieber songs one after another, apparently since they started their show at 6am. It was 7.30 at the time, it takes me 20-30 minutes to get to work with plus/minus traffic jam and dealing with inconsiderate drivers. It is bad enough to have such routine frustration, but must my ears tolerate this kind of nonsense as well? 

Absolute - agony.

They were trying to get the Biebs in town, by getting as much votes? love notes? on "His Majesty's" facebook page in order to grab his attention and make the teenage royalty to want to come to the country and have a concert here. So promo begins, and during my 'tolerance' of still listening to the station, there was only ONE caller - which is a mother of a hardcore teenage fan - a boy pulak tu! 

Now, these radio dudes actually said :

"right now people are on their way to work, and probably when they have reached their destination, they will start calling us". 

WHAT THE HELL???

WE, the people who are driving to work, don't give a crap about your Bieber. Your target crowd is actually TEENAGERS. Not us, the ADULTS! 

 I mean, this is coming from the radio celebs whom actually always making fun of Justin Bieber whenever one of you mention his name! And now you're trying to spread the Bieber Influenza on us, by playing Bieber's songs back to back? (which I realised his voice is actually getting more and more like a girl or even a baby as you played the order of his singles backwards, I guess those hormones she's taking work after all)

Guys, if you need votes or love notes I hear? - from Bieber fans,  

PLEASE, you are actually doing it at the wrong time.  

"His Highness'" fans are actually at school right now - primary, secondary, or even preschool/kindergartens.  So why not spare us the agony, and JUST WAIT for 'after school hours' to do this stunt of yours by playing Bieber's. Not during rush hours, brotha!! Now, thanks to you lovely dudes, most of us, responsible adults, who are highly dependant on your updiddy whoopdiddy show to begin our work positively, are now raged, 'serabut', and TOTALLY not in a good mood.  You made me change the channel/station, for goodness sake! It may not be a big-of-a-deal to some people, but it is to me, because I never listen to other station's morning show - yes, I am THAT of a fan. 

You dissapoint me. Tsk Tsk Tsk....


4 comments:

  1. Won't Justine Bieber ever grow up???? THE AGONY~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the hormones 'she's' been taking all this while (testosterone) finally kicks in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. youd be surprised how many adults called in before the said beiber-fever day...hes just gonna be the next aaron carter once a star then hed poofed...LOL thank god i wasnt listening to it!!!! mix.fm saved my life >:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah i know! it's the fad i tell ya.. it's just a fad!!!!!

    ReplyDelete